Thursday, August 4, 2011

Laundry Line Love

Can I again tell you how much I am in love with my retractable laundry line? There is such a sense of gratification in line drying, a feeling of connectedness with the past. I was out hanging my husband's stinky PT shirts today, and I was just overwhelmed with how much I love my husband and my life (I am such a sap). I just had to snap a quick pick. I feel like it embodies the very spirit of this blog.


What you don't see on the end is my "Give a Hoot: Don't Pollute" shirt. I have to add a little bit of my hippie nature to everything!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And your hippy shirt next to your hubby's shirts are great. I love it when I pull our stuff out of the washer and its all deputy uniforms...and then a farm skirt with some bandanas. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete