Friday, November 18, 2011

Oh no she didn't...

Oh, but I did. Yup, I just changed the background to Christmas. Hate all you want, but I am one of those people who get excited for Christmas in November. I however:

Do not participate in Black Friday Shopping, unless by a small local shop
Make all my Christmas gifts
Don't become obsessed by the consumerism and greed the holidays entail

So I feel a little ok putting it up already. Heck, my tree would already be up, but I won one this year (thank you MWR Great Lakes!) so I will have to wait for it.

Don't hate! All this holiday joy makes me, well, me!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! Haha last year it seems all the military wives here had their trees up right after Halloween, might have something to do with our husbands being on deployment hehehee! My husband thinks I'm crazy for decorating early but I don't care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really LOVE the background! Makes me feel all nostalgic. It reminds me of some of the paper we had when I was small--way back decades ago!

    And of course you are in the spirit already if you make your gifts! You have to start those EARLY!

    I, on the other hand, am one of those people who don't like to take a chance of killing the turkey with the sleigh. (Or I am just LAZY!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!

    @Erin-I have seen a bunch of trees up here too already. Ours is not. That could possibly be because I won ours from an MWR contest this year, and I don't have it yet. But generally I am good and wait until the day after Turkey Day!

    @labbie-I keep thinking all the festiveness will get me crafting. Unfortunately school keeps getting in the way. Doesn't my college know I have presents to make?!

    ReplyDelete